Lesbilicious.co.uk is an independent web-based magazine, offering intelligent commentary on issues and news relevant to lesbian / bi women. We aim to present some of the diverse voices and opinions in the l / bi community, and we encourage debate and discussion on the issues we cover.
We are explicitly pro-feminism, pro-bisexuality and pro-trans.
A note on our language choices: we use ‘lesbian / bisexual’ as a short way of covering all women on the queer spectrum who don’t identify as heterosexual. And by ‘women’ we mean anyone who identifies as a woman.
We encourage all readers to offer their opinions on the stories we write. However, please note that Lesbilicious has to remain a safe and welcoming place for lesbian and bisexual people. For this reason we reserve the right to remove comments which we consider to be offensive. If only one section of a comment is offensive, we will edit the comment to remove that section.
Comments which contain any of the following will definitely be considered offensive: homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, racism, personal attacks.
If you think we made the wrong decision in removing your comment, or if you’ve spotted something you think should be removed, please contact Milly Shaw.
The Lesbilicious team
Lesbilicious is a collaborative website with articles written by a community of writers. Most of us are based in the UK but we also have representation in Europe and in the USA.
We’re always interested in adding to the writing team, so if you want to write for us, either as a one-off or on a regular basis. We’re also happy to cross-post with other blogs, so if you want to use some of our content, or think we could benefit from yours, let us know.
If you’re interested in joining Lesbilicious, take a look at the Write for us page.
We finance Lesbilicious through sponsorship on the site, advertising through the shop, affiliate links to Amazon and running comedy nights.
If you enjoy Lesbilicious and want to support us, here’s how:
- Support our advertisers – have a look at their websites, buy their products
- Click on our links to shop from Amazon – we get a percentage of the sale price
- Advertise with us – if you’ve got a business and you want to reach more lesbian / bisexual women, talk to us
- Sign up to the mailing list to find out when we’ve running events
- Tell your friends – if you like an article, tweet it, Facebook ‘like’ it, link to it from your blog. Support us by helping us reach more people!
Before you email, please note that we do not cover new releases of books, music or films. We also do not currently have an events listings page so we can’t publicise your event.
- Editorial matters: Milly Shaw (email@example.com)
- Advertising and community relations: Georgia Rooney (firstname.lastname@example.org)